Sunday 9 June 2013

Fully Hand Tied Wig Pictures - A Transformation

I have been meaning to post this for a while, but things have been really busy and I never seem to get around to it. I am rectifying this today!

Brushed out before washing & deep conditioning:




After washing, deep conditioning, cutting & styling:



I wanted to keep the long length for now, but it needed a good tidy up of the layers and length. I did a massive wash/condition routine on this wig. It needed some serious intervention! It has been shampooed, conditioned, deep conditioned and had 3 leave-in products on it. The hair is really soft now and has a beautiful wave. 


I am really pleased with this wig: it stays on with no bonding, it is a good density for me (not too full on top) and has a similar configuration in terms of part line and vertex/crown density to how my own hair was before any hair loss. 

The construction: 

Extended Nape: Super Fine Lace
Crown to Occipital: Honeycomb Lace
Crown to Front and Sides: Super Fine Lace
Edges: Whole Perimeter Monofilament Galloon

I am working on a lot of other projects at the moment, so will update on those at some point. 


No comments:

Post a Comment