Saturday 29 December 2012

Let there be light!

My mum decided to buy me the combination lamp mentioned in this -http://makingwigs.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/winter-lighting.html - post! I am so excited. It has REVOLUTIONISED my wig making. I kid you not!

Suddenly I have more speed. I also am not getting major 'eye blur' (loss of eye focus) when I look up from working on my wig. I can even see the TV after looking down last my wig work for a while... without having to wear my glasses. This is encouraging as it surely means I am not straining my eyes.

I have noticed it is very helpful to be able to see the knots and lace with such clarity. I think that it is even improving my actual knot tension/tightness, as I can see what I am doing properly.

Who knew that something so simple could make such a difference?

I shall post update pics on my next blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment